Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Plan B... anyone?

Yeah, I still managed to find time to write another entry. It only seemed like a good idea to jog down my thoughts that are carried from day to day until I receive the official email.

15 or 20 posts? That is the number of posts I read on MBA waiting experience. Most of them made it somewhere, if not Kellogg, then Stern...or Anderson~ Chicago (1), couple Whartons... man, I am beginning to get really worried!!

So plan B... basically is what I can do if B-school is out of the question. Let's see my options:
  • Move to California
  • Find a job (maybe 40K) ....why, I am a content person, not greedy...
  • FINALLY, and finally make my third business dream become a reality (wait, what happened to the second one?... oh that, well, it's still going. Like constipation, it's stuck...almost came out, but not quite ==") FU Wear Asia (Est. 2010)
Yeah, my Plan B is cool~ but an MBA would be even cooler~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG i m so dumb.

I meant to send that comment here, but sent it to your email instead.

MBA Aspirant said...

Hi Ms MBA
Thanks for your encouraging remarks. Good to have a fellow traveller on the same boat. Hope your invite comes soon.

righty said...

:):) - M not sure what the second business plan was, but if it was like constipation, better stay away from it! ;) hehe...