Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another valentine's day post

I just can't resist the temptation to create a post on this celebrated lover's day. o(^-^)o

Nothing much has changed since the last post, except maybe, R2 interviews for Haas and NYU are opened. I wonder, if I would ever get an interview?

Boeing is coming to my campus for info session/interview, maybe this will be a great chance to jump start my Plan B. After much thinking, I realize I have come to the point of my life where every option is a good option. (A note to myself: hafta call that lady in the office to schedule an interview)

This Valentine's Day- I can't be more happier. I not only receive many love from my friends, but also from my that special someone <3. While I am so busy with my telepathic campaign with adcom... (interview invites, interview invites), I make sure I don't forget to say Love You to my dear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day